When you look for a legitimate Emotional Support Animal Letter (remember: you are the patient qualifying for “reasonable accommodation” under the law), you can’t afford to take chances.
At RealESAletter.com, you’ll be evaluated by licensed health care professionals. The ESA Letters our team of therapists provide are guaranteed 100% legitimate and enforceable.
Here’s a quick look at just a handful of our active professionals who are standing by to help you achieve a stress-free, balanced life in the company of your pet:
• M.A., B.A., Clinical Psychology. Member, Board of Behavioral Sciences, Sacramento, California.
Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist
• Psy.D. in Clinical Psychology, Multicultural Community Psychology emphasi
• Masters of Arts, Clinical Psychology, 2007 UCLA
• Post Doctoral MS Psychopharmacology
• Psy. D Program, Emphasis Area: Multicultural
Clinical-Community Psychology M.A. Clinical Psychology, California State
• Qualified Medical Evaluator, Ph.D. in Psychology, Social and political psychology and philosophy, forensic and medical psychology. M.A., Counseling Psychology, USC
• M.S. Pharmacology, M.A., Ph.D. Geriatric Psychology, University of Texas, Research Fellow & Adjunct Professor.
• B.A., M.A., Clinical Psychology, University of San Francisco. Pursuing Ph.D. in post-trauma stress disorders, evaluation, treatment modalities.